This plugin is a constantly evolving collection of useful hacks, scripts, and other customizations. Options like these may be turned on or off using the PLUGIN SETTINGS tab:
- Place site in Maintenance Mode
- Display php errors in browser
- Count Post Views
- Track Last Login
- Gravity Form Screener: custom validation that rejects entries on the selected forms if they contain HTML, non-English characters, a handful of objectionable words, or clearly spammish names
The following features are provided by default:
- Blank Page Template: no header, footer, or sidebar–does include theme scripts and styles.
- Enable excerpts for pages (posts have it by default)
- Duplicate posts, pages, or CPTs with a single click.
- Masonry layout enabled
- Turn off wp-shake js on login page
- And more!
Special classes provide advanced functionality:
- Image Modal: simply add a class to any image, and the user will be able to click to view it full-size in a pop-up window. See the logo at right for a sample:
- Dynamically display the current year (i.e. copyright)
A collection of configurable shortcodes allows you to. . .
- Display a grid of most popular posts
- Display a pop-up modal on any page
- Easily create a collapsible accordion
- List posts or pages by category
- Display a page’s children or siblings