How to Record
- Play the video back using one device (i.e. your computer)
- Practice singing your part several times along with the video
- Listen to the video with headphones or an earpiece
- Use your cell phone to record your voice as you sing along with the recording
- Place the phone (or camera) on a stand, or rest it on something while you record
- Make sure your recording DOES NOT include the sound of the accompaniment
- Don’t be too critical!
- Upload your video using THIS LINK, can also use utilities like WeTransfer or DropBox.
Requires Gmail signin; please email email@example.com if you don’t have a gmail account you can use to sign in. Please don’t try to email your video.
For THANKSGIVING: Deadline Tues 11/23
Lord, Fill My Heart with Thankfulness, Augsburg Easy Choirbook (purple) Vol III, p. 26
Please remember to smile, and try to turn your pages quietly–or while you aren’t singing.
For ADVENT: Deadline Tues 11/23
These will be audio only, so the appearance doesn’t matter. Please go ahead and sing the whole thing with me, so you’ll be in tune for the congregation parts.
We’ll be working on some of the following:
- Away in A Manger
- See, Amid the Winter’s Snow
- O Little Town
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Angels from the Realms of Glory
- What Child is This