How to Record
- Play the video back using one device (i.e. your computer)
- Practice singing your part several times along with the video
- Listen to the video with headphones or an earpiece
- Use your cell phone to record your voice as you sing along with the recording
- Place the phone (or camera) on a stand, or rest it on something while you record
- Make sure your recording DOES NOT include the sound of the accompaniment
- Don’t be too critical!
- Upload your video using THIS LINK, can also use utilities like WeTransfer or DropBox.
Requires Gmail signin; please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t have a gmail account you can use to sign in. Please don’t try to email your video.
Click here for CHRISTMAS MUSIC
For THANKSGIVING: Deadline Tues 11/23
Lord, Fill My Heart with Thankfulness, Augsburg Easy Choirbook (purple) Vol III, p. 26
Please remember to smile, and try to turn your pages quietly–or while you aren’t singing.
For ADVENT: Deadline Tues 11/23
These will be audio only, so the appearance doesn’t matter. Please go ahead and sing the whole thing with me, so you’ll be in tune for the congregation parts.
- Responsory (music in video)
- “Come, Lord Jesus” (music in video)
We’ll be working on some of the following:
- Away in A Manger
- See, Amid the Winter’s Snow
- O Little Town
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Angels from the Realms of Glory
- What Child is This